Over the next week, Mark Kersten, Senior Consultant at the Wayamo Foundation, will be hosting an online symposium on his Justice in Conflict blog on ‘Rethinking Peace and Justice’. The contributions to the symposium explore the pursuit of peace and endeavours to achieve justice and accountability for atrocities and human rights violations. They also respond to a recent report, by the same title, published by the Institute for Integrated Transitions.
- Introduction, by Mark Freeman
- Rethinking Peace and Justice: Lessons from the Colombian Transitional Justice Experience, by Juan Carlos Botero and Mateo Merchán
- Rethinking Peace and Justice: A Balancing Act in Ukraine, by Sarah Dunne
- What Justice is to be Required before Aid to Syrian Reconstruction?, by Stephen Rapp
- Balancing Peace and Justice in Negotiated Transitions from Conflict in Asia, by Galuh Wandita
- Peace versus Justice, Round 10,000? Nah. Some Options for the International Criminal Court, by Mark Kersten
- “Rethinking Peace and Justice” Symposium: Concluding Reflections, by Ron Slye and Louise Mallinder