Following the announcement by the Chief Justice of the Republic of Kenya of the intention to establish an International and Organised Crimes Division (IOCD) in the High Court of Kenya, the Law Faculties of the Catholic University for Eastern Africa and the African Nazarene University held an academic debate organised by the two law faculties together with the Wayamo Foundation.
“The establishment of an International and Organised Crimes Division (IOCD) in the High Court of Kenya is the only way that Kenya can administer full and proper justice for international and transnational crimes in the future.”
- Hon. Justice Momanyi Bwongwonga, Judge of the High Court of Kenya, Nairobi
- Bettina Ambach, Director of the Wayamo Foundation
- Dr. Sarah M. Kinyanjui, Coordinator, University of Nairobi School of Law, Mombasa Campus
- Eric Kibet, Advocate of the High Court of Kenya, Lecturer at Riara Law School
- Noni Munge, Lecturer, Consultant on International Law, Nairobi
- Mokaya Orina, Advocate of the High Court of Kenya, and Lecturer, Moi University, Eldoret-Kenya
- Dr. J. Agbo Madaki, Senior Advocate (Nigeria), Lecturer at the Faculty of Law, CUEA
Photos by Matthew Rhodes, Wayamo.